iPad – Condition Grade List
Items To Include: Your iPad should come with a charger and fully working battery at minimum. Any other additional peripherals such as a box may earn you extra money!
- The device should turn on and off – so all buttons should be working
- All functionality should be intact such as making calls, WIFI, camera, microphone should work
- Have no software issues – fully functional operating system
- No screen damage. Such as cracks, chips, pixel issues or any other screen defects
- Have a working touch screen, no dead-zones etc.
- No damage to rear glass or camera
- Housing must be intact, so no bends in the phone
- Include the battery
- No water damage, water indicators should be intact and not red
- Must include its battery
- Housing must be intact, so the device must not be bent, crushed or snapped
- Not have missing parts or components, for example missing screen
- Examples of faulty devices: Water damaged device, cracked screen, blank display, software issues